Mudth-Niyleta long term community housing is targeted to providing long term secure and affordable housing to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people, along with being available to other Sarina community members who experience difficulty in obtaining suitable housing on the private market.

Housing ApplicationDownload

Aged care

Mudth-Niyleta  is a provider of Aged cares for the Australian Government.

Services available upon referral from “My Aged Care”. We are funded to provide:

  • Respite care
  • Individual social support
  • Home maintenance
  • Group Social support
  • Personal Care

Eligibility is based on factors like your health, how you’re managing at home, and any support you currently receive. You may be eligible for aged care services if you have:

– noticed a change in what you can do or remember

– been diagnosed with a medical condition or reduced mobility

– experienced a change in family care arrangements

– experienced a recent fall or hospital admission,

and are:

65 years or older (50 years or older for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people).

To know for sure if you are eligible, you will need to have an assessment.

To find out more about access aged care services please click here:


Mudth-Niyleta has an Indigenous Family wellbeing service for vulnerable Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and young people (unborn to 18 years) at risk of entry or re-entry into statutory child protection system and their families. We are funded by the Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services.


– Child or young person (unborn to 18 years) who identifies as Aborginal or Torres Strait Islander

– Family has multiple and/or complex needs

– The family will benefit from access to intensive and specialist support services

– Without support, the child, young person and family are at risk of entering or re-entering the statutory child protection system

– The child is not currently in need of protection

We accept referrals online only from:

– Self and Family members

– Magistrates Courts

– Government agencies (to include schools)

– Non-Government Organisations

– Health clinics

– Family and Child connect

– Child Safety

– Other tertiary, intensive and secondary support services

To make an online referral please follow the below link: