Joining the dots – an article written in 2014 highlighting Mudth-Niyleta’s commitment to our community:
What We Provide
- Provide affordable housing to to eligible members of the community
Health and Wellbeing
- Provide programs promoting health and wellbeing
- Support the aged and frail in the community
- Facilitate greater access to health and other services for the community
COMMUNITY AND CULTURAL DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT
- Create employment and education opportunities for the community
- Strengthen community and culture
- Provide support for the families and children
- Provide services to Sarina’s greater population
How You Can Help
Mudth-Niyleta is a registered Australian Public Benevolent Institution and endorse as a Deductible Gift Recipient.
Your cash donation helps us improve the services we offer and the facilities and amenities available for our customers. Make a one off cash donation by credit card or a monthly gift. All gifts of $2 and over are tax deductible.
Volunteering is fun and a great way to support your local community while meeting new people and making a real difference.
Support from businesses big and small can make a real difference in the lives of people and boost staff morale at the same time.
You can get involved through partnerships, volunteering, workplace giving programs, donations and fundraising activities.
To get started email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
Leave Mudth-Niyleta a bequest in your will, as an enduring memorial.
For more information email email@example.com or give us a call on 07 4956 2509.